Bee-&-Me Writing Templates
Use the wordless picture book Bee-&-Me to explore themes of friendship, sustainability and the importance of bees with K – 4 kiddos while teaching them about story sequencing, character investigation, how to write a book review and much more!
This set of 19 writing templates makes it all easy.
Just grab the picture book, print out your writing templates and you’re ready to go. A printed copy of our lesson plan and ideas for activities to go with the book is included with this pack.
Looking for a rich and engaging literacy lesson for a K - Year 4 class? Bee-&-Me by Alison Jay is a beautiful wordless picture book which offers a wealth of opportunities for teaching and learning.
The 19 response-to-text and writing templates in this pack have been designed for use with Bee-&-Me. The templates are differentiated to help you cater for the learning needs of each child in your class and are designed to help each child succeed in the writing task you set. They have also been designed to go with our free Bee-&-Me lesson plan.
- 5 writing/drawing response-to-text templates
- 4 story sequencing templates and cards
- 2 text features templates
- 1 character investigation template
- 2 story setting templates
- 1 story-writing template
- 1 emotional response to text template
- 2 book review templates
- 1 book review & sequencing booklet (these look great displayed in the classroom)
- a copy of our lesson plan, with discussion questions and ideas for activities to go with this book
So choose the templates designed for the writing skill you'd like to teach, grab a copy of Bee-&-Me and you're ready to go.
Please note that this is a DIGITAL product and that no physical product will be delivered.
K – Year 4
|Key Learning Area(s):||
English, science, PDH
writing templates, response-to-text templates
|Number of pages:||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.