How Many Jelly Beans? Maths Resources
Use the fantastic large-format picture book How Many Jelly Beans? to explore big numbers, counting and the concept of division with K – 2 kiddos while stimulating their imaginations and, most importantly, having fun!
This set of 20 different resources makes it all easy.
Just grab the picture book, print out your resources (and maybe do a bit of laminating!) and you’re ready to go. A printed copy of our main lesson plan (the one on our website) and ideas for activities to go with the book is included with this pack.
Looking for a fun and engaging maths lesson for a K - Year 2 class? How Many Jelly Beans? by Andrea Menotti and Yancey Labat is a fantastic large-format picture book which offers a wealth of opportunities for teaching and learning.
The 20 worksheets, games, resources, lesson plans and literacy templates in this pack have been designed for use with How Many Jelly Beans? The worksheets and games are differentiated to help you cater for the learning needs of each child in your class and are designed to help each child succeed in the maths activities you set. They have also been designed to go with the free How Many Jelly Beans? lesson plan on our website.
- a copy of our lesson plan, with discussion questions and ideas for activities to go with the book;
- 2 differentiated writing/drawing response-to-text templates;
- 3 counting and addition worksheets;
- 1 set of mini 10-frames (great for use in Kindy maths groups);
- an Introduction to Number Bonds to 10 lesson plan plus blank 10-frames and jelly bean printables to use with the lesson;
- a Jelly Bean 1-10 Numbers Matching Activity (great for use in Kindy maths groups);
- 10 jelly bean picture cards (can be used with the number cards and mini 10-frames);
- a set of number cards 1-30 (approx 10cm x 13cm);
- a set of number cards 1-30 (approx 14cm x 19cm);
- an Introduction to Data & Graphing lesson plan plus worksheets and jelly bean printables to use with it;
- a blank graphing template;
- 4 bingo games (Numbers 1-30, 2-digit numbers, 3-digit numbers, 2- and 3-digit numbers) plus jelly bean printables to use with them;
- a presentation to use on the classroom's interactive whiteboard to support your teaching;
So choose the resources designed for the lesson you'd like to teach, grab a copy of How Many Jelly Beans? and you're ready to go.
Please note that this is a DIGITAL product. No physical product will be delivered.
K – Year 2
|Key Learning Area(s):||
maths worksheets, printable maths resources, response-to-text templates, maths games, lesson plans
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.